Trust & Estates Attorney
Poole Brooke Plumlee PC is seeking a Virginia licensed Attorney to join our trust and estates practice in Virginia Beach. The Attorney will work in all aspects of estate planning, elder law and/or probate administration. We will consider applicants with 3 or more years of experience.
Mail, fax, or email (type “Resume” in the reference line) resume, transcript, and a substantive writing sample to: HR Department, 4705 Columbus Street, Suite 100, Virginia Beach, VA 23462-6749, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 757-552-6016.
Poole Brooke Plumlee PC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Rights: Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Vacation/Personal Leave Policy
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Professional Certification Assistance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Marketing Incentive Program
- Productivity Incentive Program
- Casual Fridays