Our Firm's Culture
Poole Brooke Plumlee PC’s reputation for excellence starts with our most important asset, our People. We know that recruiting and retaining top attorneys and staff is critical to our continued growth and success. We maintain a culture which values and supports people who contribute their individual talents and expertise in a collaborative, team-based environment. To serve our community, we participate in local food drives and sponsor many charitable events. If you are looking for a career which encourages personal and professional growth, Poole Brooke Plumlee PC is the firm for you.
Poole Brooke Plumlee PC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Employee Rights: Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Vacation/Personal Leave Policy
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Professional Certification Assistance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Marketing Incentive Program
- Productivity Incentive Program
- Longevity Rewards
- Referral Program
- Casual Fridays
- Promotions From Within
Legal Secretary - Litigation Department
Poole Brooke Plumlee PC (Virginia Beach office) has a full time position available for a litigation secretary with a strong desire to join a regional law firm.